Monday, June 2, 2008

Family -- Isn't it about...Time


I got to see my brother this weekend. Joe -- that is his name -- just got back from his LDS mission in San Diego, CA. He spent a few days at home and came to Utah to spend a day with us before we took him to Idaho for school. It was really good to see him, it's always crazy to think how fast two years go by. We went shopping, watched Arrested Development, and hiked a mountain. We were successful in all endeavors except for the mountain part, it was a little longer and steeper than we anticipated. Me and Lauren will go back and when we conquer Everest Jr. we will make sure you all know.

We then drove him up to Rexburg, ID to go to school. It's a small little town, but my little sister and brother like it. The drive started out a disaster as our air conditioning did not work for the first hour or so. Unfortunately I have to report there was a quite a bit of complaining. I just don't do well when I'm super hot. But then the heavens smiled on us and it randomly started working. I don't know how it started working, but I was suddenly in a more pleasant mood.

We then dropped him off with my little sister Tiffany and then began the trek back home. We made it home exhausted, but at least we slept well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steven and Lauren,
Thanks for the pictures and update about your trip to Idaho with Joe.
I enjoyed reading about what your adventures with Joseph. What is Arrested Development? I haven't heard of that before at all. Take care and write something new soon.

Kristina said...

Hey you guys! We like your blog and it is nice to see more about your lives.