Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's getting hot up here...

We officially kicked off summer with a quick trip to Trafalga. It is a local mini golf place here in town. It was actually a really nice day and it was a great break for Lauren from studying (she is taking her CPA exam in a week). Lauren beat me--but she kept score. Am I the only one who smells something fishy? I have appealed the final score and the victory is being reviewed, but until then I guess I have no choice but to declare her as the winner. Lauren has submitted this scorecard as evidence of her domination...
I do not do too well with losing, so this will will take some time to get over. It was a fun day, and we got a season pass so we should have many more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to check the accounting rules that were used. My experience with accounting is that there might be a rule that saids 2 + 2 = 3.

-- Dad