Sunday, July 27, 2008

Size Matters...



Well a lot has happened since our last post, so I will do a quick little recap of the last three weeks... we did a lot and had a lot of fun.  So now that we are caught up to the present -- we got a new big screen TV.  We were not planning to get a new TV until Christmas time but when Lauren saw the television at the store she could not resist.  She kept on nagging me telling me how cool movies and sports would look on this new TV, so I finally gave in.  I personally do not see the big deal, it is just a TV.  But if I must be honest, I do love it and it wasn't Lauren doing the nagging.    

Last night we went to a see some drag racing with a couple that we know.  It was actually a lot of fun and there were some fast cars.  It was really loud and a whole new experience.  The crowd was a little backwards but it all contributed to the environment.  When it was all over we ran home to wash the 'redneck' off.  Hopefully there will be no long term effects. 

1 comment:

Stan said...

Should I send you binoculars to look at your T.V.? Be sure and use the end that makes objects smaller 8-}