Monday, July 7, 2008

Wedding Time...


Our friends, Jen & Tyler, got married on July 2nd.  I was a groomsman so that was a lot of fun.  What is even more exciting is that they are living in our apartment complex in the building across from us, so we are stoked to have them as neighbors.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful.  The reception was here in Orem at a place called Somewhere in Time.  It was really nice and we got a lot of good pictures.  So congratulations to them!

The whole thing made me think about our wedding.  I can't believe it has almost been a year.  I am so glad that it happened, Lauren is the best thing in my life.  She got her haircut before the wedding so tell her you like it.  

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I remember meeting them at your wedding! I'm glad you guys got to go! Lauren your hair looks cute!